Oil on linen - 6x8"
Hey guys, I would really love your feedback. Some of you who have been following for a while will remember the project I created in the spring of 2010 to paint 100 plein air paintings in 100 days. (The painting above was #74).
Well, I am finally getting around to putting together a Blurb book of the project and I am on the fence as to what would be most appreciated by viewers. If you could either comment below or send me an email at: email@example.com with your vote for one of the following options I WOULD LOVE YOU FOR IT!
I started out working on a full blown version documenting the adventure but I can see it will take mucho hours to put together so I thought I would step back and check in with you all for your valued opinions. Here are the options:
- A) The full project, all 100 paintings plus a fair bit of the blog commentary that went with them.
- B) The full project - paintings only - no commentary
- C) My favourite 50 paintings from the project with blog commentary.
- D) Just my favourite 50 paintings from the project - no commentary.
- E) Finally, if you think option A - could you please comment if you think it best to have the commentary along with the paintings, or the paintings solo up front with an indexed commentary at the back.