Please click on paintings to view larger.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

You Don't Wanna Miss This (*Note: offer self-destructs May 23rd.)


"Valley of the Lakes" - oil on linen - 10x8" click here to bid

If you've had it on your radar to purchase one of my paintings, now is a fabulous time!

I'm currently making fresh space for a new direction in my art (more on that in a future post), and I've created an unusual and rare opportunity that I'm not planning to offer again.

For two days only, I am offering a selection of my work for sale via eBay auction - with the bids starting at 40% below retail. I'm changing studio locations, and the goal is to move the work on out!

This is a time limited window. The auction is live NOW and ends at 5 pm on Saturday May 23rd. Once it closes the paintings will return to their regular full retail price.

Studio Show

Also on Saturday May 23rd, I'm having a one day only show at my studio from 12pm to 5pm MDT. Come and view the paintings live! We'll have computers set up if you want to place a bid while you're there.

eBay Links

Here's a link to the paintings on eBay.
Here's a link with info on how to bid in an eBay auction.

Because the sales will be handled through eBay auction, you don't need to be in town to purchase one, but if you're local, we'd love to have you come by and say hello!

Feel free to contact me with any questions:
liz@mountainartist.com
403-763-9035


No comments:

Post a Comment